Friday, October 24, 2008

eagle eye


Like usuall,last weekend i went to the Berjaya Megamall to watch the movie. As your information my favourite hobby is to watching movie. I always watching the movie with my friends. The movie can make me feel cool and it can also release my tension. But some of my friends give their opinion that when we what the movies,we just wasting our time. It all depent on their own opinion but for me watching movies are interesting. on that day, i chooce to watch the new movies 'eagle eye'. Eagle eye is a 2008 film/thriller action directed by D.J. Caruso and starring Shia LaBeouf and Michelle Monaghan. The two portray a young man and a single mother who are brought together and coerced by an stranger caller into carrying out the plot of an artificial intelligence system gone bad. The film has been released in regular 35mm theatres and IMAX theatres.

No comments: