Sunday, October 26, 2008

My roommate..Boya @ Fahmi

hahahaha...The green shirt is me and on my side is my roommate, fahmi @ boya. Now, i do not want to write about myself but about my roommate. We have been studied together when we are in the Penang Matriculation College for the 07/08 session. I know him very closely because we are study in the same lecture there. Moreover, he always sit beside me in the lecture hall. We always do mostly all the activity at the college together like the water rocket competition, explorace, paper plane project and the other more. We got the second place for the explorace and winner for the paper plane project. But faith not with us for the water rocket competition because we did not win anything for that competition.

We use the name 'Crocodile' for our group based from the nickname of fahmi because he have a lot of girlfriend. Hehehehe..maybe that name give some luck to us. Same with me, when he finished his matriculation programme, he continue his study in this UMP. What make me shocked is when i get into this UMP, i got the same room, same class and also same course with him. I dont why this happen. Maybe this is the faith by the god..hahaha...

Daa......

No comments: