Sunday, October 26, 2008

my class...M07


Do you know what is M07? This is the class that i use to study in this peace university called UMP. I feel so proud and happy to a part of this class because i feel that this is the best class that i ever have. This class make me laugh and all his member have their all speciallity. We never be some sort of selfish in this class and we always help each other. All my class member make some crazy things together but we never break the law of ump. As the example, the last thursday we have some talk together and make a desicion to wear batik shirt that day. In that day a lot of people feel weird for our attitude but we just be our own. Hahaha..what a crazy class we are. Sometimes we always study and make a our assignment together. Thats the most interesting part that i like. I hope we will be together again next semester.

No comments: