Saturday, October 25, 2008

The most memorable outing

Today,my friends which is zack, ari, capiq and me went to the kuanatan parade. We go out from the our room at the time 9.4oam and we arrive at the kuantan parade at 12.00pm. It is very late. This happen because the bus come late to took us at UMP. Moreover, the traffic are quite bad because there are open house event at kuantan. Firstly, when we arrive at the kuantan parade we when to te kfc to have some delicious chicken. I will never miss chicken when i go out for outing. But some bad happen at the kfc. This moment hapen to our friend, ari. When he finish his order at the counter, he took his meal and suddenly he slipped away. Oh my god, all his meal messed up. He felt so sad. But, as a friend, i share my meal with him. Lastly he felt funny for what had happen because he dropped the meal in front of too many people.hehehehe........

No comments: